So right now the lottery jackpot is $540 million, wow, huh? Have you ever sat and thought about what you truly would do if you won the lottery? I of course say I would buy a new car and a new house, etc., but in the grand scheme of things that's nothing! First off, I would take the cash option, so say I'd end up with $270 million, oh chump change, hahahah, a car and a house wouldn't even put a dent in it. So If I won the lottery these are a few of the things I would do:
* Buy a new home, no more than like $500k
* Pay off my Kia Sportage and purchase another nice vehicle, maybe a convertible
* Pay off my parents home
* Buy my parents each a new car
* Invest in real estate and maybe a new business like a Subway or something
* Open a shelter for dogs and cats and rescue them from high-kill shelters and care for them on my property, and hire a few vets to watch over them exclusively that are welcome to live on the property in their own homes and let people adopt them.
* Put away a very large chunk for Blake to go to private school, her college tuition, wedding and to purchase her first home for her.
* Buy a whole new wardrobe
* Get lasik eye vision
* Have a personal trainer 5 days a week
* Have a personal chef
Hmm well that's all I can think of at the moment. I'm sure when it came down to it, I'd be doing a whole lot more. LOL. So anyhow - going to be purchasing my ticket today after work, crossing my fingers for a big win :)